Mr Vijaya Bhaskara G S
- 2009-2011: M.E, in Structural Engineering-Civil, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- 2005-2009: B.E. in Civil Engineering, University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Senior Scientist, CSIR Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, 13 May 2019 - Present
- Scientist, CSIR Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, 2013 - 12 May 2019
- Design Engineer, Aarvee Associates Architects Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, 2012-2013
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Time-dependent properties of engineered concretes, such as Creep, Shrinkage, etc..
- 3D Printable and Sustainable concrete mixes
- Reliability Analysis
- Fracture Mechanics
Awards & Honours
Journal Publications and Book Chapter
- Vijaya Bhaskara, G.S., Balaji Rao, K. and Anoop, M.B, “Model for compressive strength development of OPC concrete and fly ash concrete with time”, Magazine of Concrete Research, Vol. 70(11), 2018, pp. 541–557. https://doi.org/10.1680/jmacr.17.00203 (IF=2.088)
- Vijaya Bhaskara, G.S., Balaji Rao, K. and Anoop, M.B., Mix proportioning of fly ash concrete: comparison of salient codes, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 6, 2017, pp. 616-624.
- Vijaya Bhaskara G.S., Balaji Rao K., Anoop M.B. (2020) Statistical Variation in Creep of Concrete—An Experimental Investigation. In: Varde P., Prakash R., Vinod G. (eds) Reliability, Safety and Hazard Assessment for Risk-Based Technologies. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9008-1_45