Mr Rameshkumar V
- 2006-2008: M.Tech, in Structural Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Chennai.
- 1999-2003: B.E. in Civil Engineering, Crescent Engineering College, Madras University, Vandalur.
- Scientist, CSIR Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, 2009 - Present
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Analysis and Design of concrete, steel and steel concrete composite structures
Awards & Honours
Journal Publications and Book Chapter
- Smriti Raj, V. Ramesh Kumar, B.H. Bharath Kumar, SmithaGopinath, Nagesh R. Iyer, "Flexural studies on Basalt Fiber Reinforced Composite sandwich panel with profile sheet as core", Construction and Building Materials, UK Volume 82, 1 May 2015, Pages 391-400.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.02.087. (IF=2.421)
- Ramachandra Murthy, V. Ramesh Kumar, Smitha Gopinath, Prabhat Ranjan Prem, Nagesh R. Iyer and Reshmi Balakrishnan, "Structural Performance of Precast and Cast-In-Situ Ultra High Strength Concrete Sandwich Panel" Computers, Materials, & Continua, USA, vol.44, no.1, pp.59-72. (IF=0.964)
- Gopinath, Smitha, R. Ayashwarya, V. Ramesh Kumar, PrabhatRanjanPrem, A. Rama Chandra Murthy, C. K. Madheswaran, and Nagesh R Iyer. "Low velocity impact behaviour of ultra high strength concrete panels" Sadhana, India, Vol 39, no. 6 pp 1497-1507. DOI:10.1007/s12046-014-0280-3. (IF=0.476).
- Gopinath, Smitha, V. Ramesh Kumar,HarishkumarSheth, A. Ramachandra Murthy, and Nagesh R. Iyer, "Pre-fabricated sandwich panels using cold-formed steel and textile reinforced concrete" Construction and Building Materials, UK, Vol 64 pp 54-59. (IF=2.296)
- S. Maheswaran, S. S. Dasuru, A. Rama Chandra Murthy, B. Bhuvaneshwari, V. Ramesh Kumar, G. S. Palani, Nagesh R. Iyer, Sarayu Krishnamoorthy and S. Sandhya, "Strength improvement studies using new type wild strain Bacillus cereus on cement mortar" Current Science, India Vol. 106, No.1,pp. 50-57. (IF=0.926)
- A. Ramachandra Murthy, G.S. Palani, SmithaGopinath, V. Ramesh Kumar and Nagesh R. Iyer, "An Improved Concrete Damage Model for Impact Analysis of Concrete Structural Components by using Finite Element Method", CMC: Computers Materials and Continua USA Vol.37, no.2, pp.77-96. (IF=1.043)
- A. Ramachandra Murthy, G.S. Palani, Nagesh R. Iyer, SmithaGopinath and V. Ramesh Kumar, "Impact failure analysis of reinforced concrete structural components by using finite element method ", CMES: Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, USA, Vol. 86, No. 5, pp. 409-434. Doi:10.3970/Cmes.2012.086.409. (IF=0.849)
- SmithaGopinath, A. Ramachandra Murthy, BhaskarSrivastava, V. Ramesh kumar and Nagesh R. Iyer, "Confinement Effect of Woven roving glass fabric on Concrete Specimens", Computers Materials and Continua USA vol.27, no.1, pp.73-99. Doi/10.3970/cmc.2012.027.073. (IF=0.724)
- Ramesh Kumar, V., Bhuvaneshwari, B., Maheswaran, S., Palani, G. S., Ravisankar, K., and Nagesh R. Iyer, "An Overview of Techniques based on Biomimetics for Sustainable Development of Concrete", 2011, Current Science Journal India Vol. 101, No.6, pp.741.-747. (IF=0.935).