Mr Bhashya Vankudothu
- CSIR-SERC, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
- M. E (Structures); Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
- B.Tech., Civil Engineering; J.N.T.U Hyderabad.
- Scientist , AML Laboratory, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, October 2009 – Till Date
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Sustainable Materials and Composites
- Retrofitting/ Rehabilitation of Structures
Awards & Honours
- Bhashya, V., Ramesh, G., Sundar Kumar, S., Bharatkumar, B.H., Krishnamoorthy, T.S. and Nagesh R. Iyer, ’Experimental and analytical studies on concrete cylinders wrapped with fiber reinforced polymer Computers’, Materials and Continua USA Vol. 25, No. 1, 2011,pp. 47-73.
- Santosh, G., Shah, Bhashya, V. and Chandrakishen, J.M. Tension softening parameters for concrete-concrete interfaces, ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 108, No. 6, 2011, pp. 725-734
- Bhashya, V., Sundar Kumar, S., Ramesh, G., Bharatkumar, B. H. and Krishnamoorthy, T. S., ‘Studies on residual strength characteristics of slurry infiltrated fibrous concrete’ Journal of Structural Engineering (JoSE), Vol. 39, No 1, 2012, pp. 125-134.
- Nagesh R. Iyer, Bharatkumar B.H., Bhashya V., and Prameetthaa J., ‘Investigation on the recycled aggregate concrete with mineral admixture, proceedings of International Workshop on Construction and Demolition Waste Recycling, IIT Madras, Chennai, Aug.2013, pp.75-82.
- Bhashya V., Ramesh G., Bharat Kumar B.H., and Nagesh R Iyer, ‘Improving properties of recycled aggregate concrete using heat treated recycled aggregates’,4th International Fib Congress, organised by IMC-fib of the Institution of Engineers (India), Feb-2014, Mumbai, pp.890-897.
- Bhashya, V., Ramesh G., Bharatkumar, B.H., and Nagesh R. Iyer, ‘Investigations on recycled aggregate concrete made using field demolished waste concrete as coarse aggregate’, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 42, no. 2, June-July 2015, pp. 140-148.
- Bhashya V, Sundarkumar S., Ramesh G., Bharatkumar, B.H. KrishnamoorthyT.S and Nagesh R Iyer, ‘Long term studies on FRP strengthened concrete specimens’, Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Science, NISCAR, Delhi, Vol.22, August,2015, pp 465-472.
- Bhashya V and Sundar Kumar S, ‘Alternate aggregate system for concrete’ Proceedings of Advances in Concrete Technology and Structural Engineering a training programme organised for Rail Vikash Nigam Limited by CSIR-Structural Engineering Research centre, Chennai during 07th -10th Feb 2017, pp 235-246.