डॉ टी. हेमलता
- CSIR-SERC , Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
- Ph.D.,Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- M.E,Structural Engineering,National institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
- B.E.,Civil Engineering,Periyar maniammai college of technology for Women, Vallam, Thanjavur
- Senior Scientist,CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, April 2016- Till date
- Scientist,CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, Oct 2011- March 2016
- Senior Lecturer,Anjalai Ammal Mahalingam Engineering College, Kovilvenni.,July-2005 -Dec 2007
- Lecturer,Anjalai Ammal Mahalingam Engineering College, Kovilvenni,Dec .1998 -June-2003
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Development of Greener concrete (using high volume of fly ash)
- Development of sustainable self compacting concrete
- Nano engineered concrete
Awards & Honours
- Bhavya, T. Hemalatha and Saptarshi Sasmal, “Numerical simulation for evaluating the fracture energy of self compacting concrete”, Computer Materials and Continua. (submitted manuscript)
- Hemalatha, J.M. Chandra Kishen and Ananth Ramaswamy ” Investigation on the relationship between microstructure and fracture properties of Self Compacting Concrete (SCC)”, Magazine of Concrete Research (Under review).
- Hemalatha and Ananth Ramaswamy, “A review on fly ash characteristics-Towards promoting high volume utilization in developing sustainable concrete”, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 147, 546-559. (4.959)
- J. Prabakar, T. Hemalatha and M. Roderick Jones, “Durability Characteristics of Cement Containing High Volume Supplementary Cementitious Materials”, Indian Concrete Journal, 2016, 90(11), 28-38.
- T. Hemalatha, Maitri Mapa, Neenu George and Saptarshi Sasmal, “Physico- chemical and mechanical characterization of high volume fly ash incorporated and engineered cement system towards developing greener cement”, Journal of Cleaner Production 2016, 125, 268-281. (4.959)
- T. Hemalatha, S. Maheswaran, Sarayu Krishnamoorthy, Maitri Mapa, B.Bhuvaneshwari, A. Ramachandra Murthy and Nagesh R Iyer, “Investigation of bacterial activity on compressive strength of cement mortar in diff
erent curing mediums”, Advanced Concrete technology, April 2016, 14, 125-133.(0.658)
- T. Hemalatha, Hari Hara Sudhan and Nagesh R Iyer, “Prediction of long term Compressive Strength of Concrete Made with Supplementary Cementitious Material through Regression Analysis”, Indian Concrete Journal, 2016, 90 (1), 49-58.
- T. Hemalatha, K.R. Ram sundar, A. Ramachandra Murthy and Nagesh R Iyer, “Influence of mixing protocol on the fresh and hardened properties of self compacting concrete”, Construction and Building Materials, Nov 2015, 98,119-127. (2.296)
- T. Hemalatha, A. Ramachandra Murthy and Nagesh R Iyer, “Determination of the back boundary effect on self-compacting concrete beams: bilinear and trilinear approaches “ International Journal of Fracture, May 2015, 193, 17-28. (1.642)
- T.Hemalatha, M.Gunavadhi, B.Bhuvaneshwari, Saptarshi Sasmal and Nagesh R Iyer, “Characterization of micro- and nano- modified cementitious system using micro analytical techniques’ Cement and Concrete Composites” 2015, 58, 114–128. (3.330)
- T.Hemalatha, Ananth Ramaswamy and J.M. Chandra Kishen “Micromechanical analysis of self compacting concrete”, Materials and Structures, 2015, 48:3719–3734. (2.453)
- T.Hemalatha, Ananth Ramaswamy and J.M. Chandra Kishen
“Simplified Mixture Design for Production of Self-Consolidating Concrete”, ACI materials Journal, Jan 2015, 112 (2), 277-285. (1.123)